Powered by Blogger.

Book Girlfriends: January

by - 3:09 PM


Are you ready to see what women rocked this past month?!  I know I am! Let's show these authors and characters some love!

Please note this is how I envisioned the characters in my head not how the authors may have envisioned them.

So without further ado!



Tessa Kelly 
All I Want (Alabama Summer Series Book 2) by J. Daniels

http://trendymatter.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/Mila-Kunis.jpg
The Sexy Spitfire

Addison George
Indulgence by Jeanne McDonald

Sexy Vixen


Chloe Gibb
A Condo with Two Views by Al Daltrey

Sexy Submissive




These three books are just waiting for you to one click!! {Points to amazon} You will not be disappointed.


Now this is the way to start off the New Year! Am I right?! All three of these women demand your full attention and will not accept anything less.  

I will be begging all three authors for more of those saucy  vixens! 

You May Also Like

3 comments

  1. Love this!! Thank you so much, doll.
    xx
    ~Jeanne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are very welcome, Sweets! I need more Addison!

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete