Powered by Blogger.

Review::Release Day Blitz:: The Billionaire Bargain Part 1 by Lila Monroe

by - 8:00 AM




Title: The Billionaire Bargain Part 1
Series: The Billionaire Bargain #1
Author: Lila Monroe
 Release Date: January 22, 2015


Synopsis


Sexy Australian billionaire Grant Devlin is ruining my life. He exercises shirtless in his office, is notorious for his lunchtime nooners, he even yawns sexily. If I didn't need this job so bad, I'd take his black Amex and tell him where to swipe it.

He doesn't even know I exist, but why would he? He jets off to Paris with supermodels, I spend Friday nights with Netflix and a chunk of Pepperidge Farm frozen cake—waiting for his call. Because every time he crashes his yacht, or blows $500k on a single roulette spin in Monte Carlo, I’m the PR girl who has to clean up his mess.

But this time, it’s going to take more than just a fat charity donation. This time, the whole company is on the line. He needs to show investors that he’s settling down, and Step #1 is pretending to date a nice, stable girl until people forget about what happened with the Playboy Bunnies backstage at the Oscars.

My plan is perfect, except for one thing:

He picks me.









Links to Buy

AMAZON US / UK




Rating: 4 of 5 Hearts

This book can easily be read in on sitting if you are looking to get lost for a couple of hours. Just be prepared to wake everyone else up with cackles if you are reading late at night. I honesty do not think I have laughed out loud that much in a long time. Author Lila Monroe kept me glued to the pages while I read about Lacey Newman, an average girl who worked her butt off.

I swear the open scene with Lacey on her date from hell was hilarious. Her date was such a damn drama queen.

Lacey Newman is a bright young woman who has a boss from hell. This poor girl did everything while her boss ranted and screamed about.  Numerous times I wanted Lacey to go off on her. Lacey struggled to make ends meet and no one really noticed. And to top it off the Billionaire playboy owner is driving her mad as well with his dare devil ways. 

Watching Lacey put Grant Devlin is in place was fantastic.  No one stood up to Grant. These two had great chemistry that kept me turning the pages. Grant liked Lacey more than she ever realized.  This man wanted something real that could ground him and make him a better person. This person is Lacey even if she refuses to realize it.

Lord mercy where shall I start with Grant Devlin, this man is infuriating with his spoiled brat ways. He only thinks of himself 95% of the time. Or that is what he wants everyone to believe. He turns on that sexy little charm and has everyone eating out of his hands. And I do not blame them! This man is drool worthy!

Well… except Lacey. She may have an inner dialog of what all she wants to do with this man but she refuses to give in to him. She realizes there is more to him then what he wants everyone to believe.  She just has to drag it out of him.

The last line of this book was fantastic. I will not give it away.  What I will say is I cannot wait for book 2! And to see if my hunch about Grant is right.  God I hope I am right about this sexy man!!







Billionaires' Party


Come and celebrate the release of

The Billionaire Bargain: Part 2

JANUARY 29
from 7pm PST

Special guests include:

Clare Contreras, Ella James,
Monica Murphy, Laurelin Paige,
Roxy Sloane, Melanie Marchande
Emily Snow and Lila Monroe







Author Bio

Combining her love of writing, sex and well-fitted suits, Lila Monroe wrote The Billionaire Bargain. Lila enjoys writing, as it gives her a flexible schedule to spend time with her kids and a wonderful excuse to avoid them. She lives in Los Angeles with her husband, who strips out of his well-fitted suits nightly.



Author Links

Giveaway

You May Also Like

0 comments