Powered by Blogger.

January 2015: Book Boyfriends

by - 12:04 PM



This month's addition of book boyfriends is filled with smoking HOT men that kept me turning the pages and squirming in my seat!!

Please remember this is how I envision the characters as I am reading. 


Sebastian Hawk
Indulgence by Jeanne McDonald 

He looks damn good in glasses and shirtless! Double win for me! {Squirms}


Sexy Erotic Writer


Jack Gibb
A Condo with Two Views by Al Daltrey

God I love a man in glasses! {Swoon, Drools, and groans}
And without he is super sexy as well!



Nick Costa 
39 and Holding by M.R. Joseph


This sexy man with these eyes! Oh, yes! {Licks my lips}


Sexy Doctor


If you have not checked out these three fantastic stories, I highly encourage you to one-click! You will not regret it! (Links are above) 

Please check back next month for more smoldering men!! 


You May Also Like

0 comments