Powered by Blogger.

Author Spotlight: Khloe Adams

by - 12:30 AM


I met Khloe at a fun Facebook Party for the release of K.C. Harper's Sanitarium release. We hit it off and she submitted her first book Hot Glazed to my blog for a review. I must say I loved it! 


Fun Facts about Khloe:


1. I believe in aliens and UFOs. I’ve always wanted to visit Roswell!!

2. I could use my tongue to knot a cherry stem.

3. Who I’d be pulling out my Barbie dolls to help me with my writing,

     I’m thinking the next book will be Barbie meets Alien - LOL  

Let's see what else Ms. Khloe has been up to lately!

1)   What is your favorite book right now?

·         Cold, Dark Place by Toni Anderson. Romantic suspense and very hot sex!
·         Lover Awakened - Black Dagger Series by J.R. Ward. Paranormal and very, very hot sex!
·         Do or Die - Reluctant Heroes Series by Suzanne Brockmann. Romantic suspense and yup, more hot sex!

((I think I really need to check out these books Khloe mentioned!!))

2)   How did you become interested in writing this genre?

I love Happy Ever Afters, and I wanted to write them.

3)   Where did the idea of your current book come from?

I used to own a donut shop in Denver and cops and football players would come in all the time.

4)   Tell me about your book.

HOT & GLAZED is the first book in the Donut Shop Diva Serial, Miranda Hunter’s story. The other three titles in the serial:  HOT & LEI’D #2, HOT & CUFFED #3 AND HOT & HOOKED #4, are now all available on Amazon/Kindle.   
In the Donut Shop Diva Serial, Miranda Hunter is one frustrated girl.  But when a superstar quarterback and a bad ass FBI agent enter her donut shop, she’s up to her elbows in hot and delicious men. Forced to choose between them, she hopes she picks the right one and won’t end up with a broken heart.

5) Did the idea behind this book hit you in the middle of the night or while driving your car?

I had the title HOT & GLAZED in my head for a long time.  Suddenly, it all clicked and led to the Donut Shop Diva Serial.

6) How much research did the book take?

Well, I gained five pounds by eating donuts, trying to figure out which one would be my hero’s favorite.

7) What is your next writing adventure?

I’m writing Rachel’s story. She’s Miranda’s sister. Miranda is the heroine in the Donut Shop Diva Serial. 
Rachel is headed to Italy in the second serial.  I wish I could go with her. Anybody want to send me a ticket? LOL

8) When can I start stalking you for details on your next book release?

In January 2015

9)  Can you give me a little something from your next writing project to tease your fans with?

Excerpt from Donut Shop Diva Gone Wild – Rachel’s Story - Go Wild! Book #1

I don’t mind making a spectacle of myself. On St. Patty’s Day, I dye my blonde hair green to match my beer. My fave outfit for the Denver club scene is a sequin bra top and a red leather mini. I love belting out a karaoke song or dancing in the spotlight or taking part in the occasional wet T-shirt contest.

10) Who designed your cover?

Danielle Maait, who owns The Little Book Designer at wwww.littlebookdesigner.com.  She’s absolutely wonderful and very talented.




The truth behind Khloe Adams is—she’s not one author but three. Plus, one of the author's is a USA Today Bestseller and has written over 75 books! All together, we write hot and sexy contemporary romance with a dash of humor and a sprinkle of new adult.

Our story began when we met each other for the first time on an elevator at a Romantic Times Convention. It ended up not to be an ordinary ride. The elevator became stuck between the fiftieth and fifty-first floors at the hotel.

But don’t feel bad.

A male model that you see on romance covers was trapped with us. He kept us entertained. Just remembering the way he looked, still makes us drool to this day.

Needless to say, we found ourselves disappointed when the elevator moved again and we had to say goodbye to our fearless passenger. Excited by the experience, we needed a drink and headed for the nearest bar. Well, one thing led to another and we decided to form a partnership and write about feisty heroines and strong, sexy heroes.

With the help of modern technology, we’ve managed to do it. Two of us live in Florida, and one lives in Colorado. All together, the three of us bring over thirty years of award winning writing.

We hope you enjoy our books and look forward to reading more.  






You May Also Like

0 comments