Powered by Blogger.

Release Day Blitz::: Dirty Nails by Regina Bartley

by - 8:00 AM


Title: Dirty Nails
By: Regina Bartley
Release Day: February 13, 2015



Teasers:





Synopsis: 
From the outside looking in, this life may seem jacked up. People may think that I've completely lost my mind. They only see the bruises. They don't know that Maxwell Costin saved my life, and that I owe him everything. I'm alive because of him. So when he tells me to keep my mouth shut, and do what he says then that's exactly what I do. And if anyone asks about the dirty bodies, the dirty floors, or Max's dirty hands, I know nothing. Even if the man asking is dark and dangerously sexy. I will not break. Try me… 

***Recommended for ages 18+ due to graphic language, sexual content, & mature subject matter.*** This book is not for the weak at heart. 

Buy Links:

Amazon: 

Barnes and Noble:

iBooks:

Kobo:

Scribd:


You May Also Like

0 comments