Powered by Blogger.

Book Boyfriends:::: February

by - 1:30 AM


It is that time again! You know I love matching a face with the wonderful characters that captivate me! 

Each one of these men left me dying for more. All three of these men are completely different and from three different genres. I hope you all LOVE them as much as I do!


Please note that this is how I envision the characters as I am reading. Not how the authors may have envisioned them.

Steve 
EROS - Doom & Domination by Al Daltrey
The Dom that drove me mad!


Jimmy Brason 
Everything Has Changed by Mia Kayla
Swoon worthy football player!

Memphis 
Get Off on the Pain by Victoria Ashley


Sexy Fighter





I think this was the hardest month yet! I've read so many great books this past month and all of them have been filled with HOTTIES!  Each one of these men drove me wild in their own way. If you have not checked out the books listed above get to ONE CLICKING! I am telling you know these books do not disappoint! I adore all three of these authors. 

You May Also Like

2 comments

  1. Ah funny enough! I <3 Alex Pettyfer. Perfect Perfect casting! Thanks Sarah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so very welcome, Sweets! You know I adore Jimmy long time!

    ReplyDelete