Powered by Blogger.

Release Day Blitz::: The CEO by Niquel

by - 8:00 AM




Title: The CEO
Author: Niquel
 Release Date: March 23, 2015


Synopsis


I will RIP your heart out...

Don’t let the dress fool you. I am the CEO of a billion dollar corporation named Quinn National. I set my own rules and do what I want, WHEN I want. I’ve devoured any male or female that has crossed my path and I refuse to FAIL.

I wasn’t always this hard, so shut off from the world. I actually loved a man once, but I quickly realized that love makes you weak and I don’t DO weak—anymore. I’ve learned three cardinal rules to be successful in life. Number one: Do NOT get attached to ANYONE. Number two: Lock up my heart and throw away the key.

And number three: SEX is power. To keep the power, you do things you’re not always proud of. I’m Sheila Quinn and I’ll show you what it takes to be the BOSS.









Links to Buy

Rating: 3 of 5 Hearts


It only took me a few hours to knock this book out. Author Niquel had a great premises laid out for us. She had a very dominate leading lady who had to deal with solving not only her work issues but handing her family business. When times became tough, everyone looked to her leading lady to solve the issues.

For some reason, I just could not bond with the heroine Sheila Quinn. And when this happens I just cannot connect with the story in a way I truly like to. It does not mean this is a bad story.

Yes, Sheila was strong, independent, and had a wicked humor.  But to me as much as she told us she was this smart business savvy woman she missed some very keen clues that were right in front of her. Two of the clues that she ignored should have had her chomping at the bits to figure out and look into. And most definitely a CEO ears perking up and asking some serious questions.

Another thing that left me guessing was the ending. Was that a cliffy or just an ending with a bang? I finished and was a little confused. There was so much more I could’ve seen happening there.

Sheila is one of the youngest CEOs in the business at a young 27 years of age. She has the entire company, her father, and the board watching her like a hawk. She needed to take the company to that next level. Throughout the book there were obstacles and things going on that Sheila had to work through to get her to the next level.

One of my favorite things about this book was that Sheila was promiscuous. She loved sex and had no qualms about getting her fill when she needed that release. I loved that about her. She took charge and afterwards left with a smile on her face.

In most books the writers make the men dominate, powerful, and loaded with money. It was a nice change to read the roles reversed.



#theCEO

AMAZON US / UK






Author Bio


Niquel is the author of The Forbidden Series, The Teacher’s Pet Series, and her newest project, The CEO will be out this spring. Boston born and raised, she’s attended two colleges for 3D Animation and Graphic Design. She’s been independently published for over a year now and has no intention on slowing down anytime soon. When she’s not busy entertaining her two daughters and supportive significant other, you can find her sipping her double cup of coffee, writing, or chatting with friends online.



Author Links

Giveaway

You May Also Like

0 comments