Powered by Blogger.

Release Day Blitz & Review::: Lovin' on You by Fabiola Francisco

by - 7:18 AM

Book: Lovin' On You
Author: Fabiola Francisco
Genre: Contemporary Romance
Release Date: January 30th 2017
#LovinOnYouRelease
Synopsis:
He’s a cocky musician.
She showed up at a bar in her pajamas.
Is he stalking me?
I call it fate.
He’s cheesy. 
I prefer the term romantic. 
Maybe I was wrong about him. 
I’m determined to make her mine. 
I fell in love with him.
She’s my muse.
Life has other plans for us. 
I’ll fight for her.
I’ll protect his image.
I miss her.
I watch his success from afar.
She’s mine.
I need to fix this.
I’ll give her the kind of love found in country songs. 
3 out of 5 stars

I enjoyed this story, but felt like it was the same thing I’ve read over and over. There wasn’t anything that made it stand out as unique for me. Cash is a great guy and romantic at heart. Olivia is a good girl and waiting for her real Prince Charming.

The story has the obvious drama to a new relationship and the heat of any good steamy novel, but there were also parts of it that just seemed almost juvenile and corny. There were also some time jumps that didn’t have good transitions, but overall the story was okay.


Buy Links:
Author Bio:
Fabiola Francisco is a contemporary romance author from South Florida. Writing as been a part of her life since she was a teenager. Even at that age, she dreamed of happy endings with emotional twists. Her novels include Perfectly Imperfect, The Restoring Series, Sweet on You Duet, and Red Lights, Black Hearts.  
Her passion for books and writing has inspired her to write her own stories. She writes novels readers could relate to and grow with. She’s currently working on writing more stories that connect with readers on a deeper.
Fabiola also loves expressing herself through art and spending time in nature. In her spare time, she loves to cuddle with a good book and a glass of wine.
Social Links
Twitter: @authorfabiola
Instagram: @authorfabiola
Giveaway

You May Also Like

0 comments