Powered by Blogger.

Lora's Top 25

by - 11:32 AM



Though I did rank them for this post, I must say that they may not be entirely accurate...I loved all of these (plus more) books that I read this year! Hopefully, you can find something in this list you haven't read and love it, too! The book titles are active links to the Amazon order page for each book. The author's name is also linked directly to their Facebook page. Please connect with them and if you love the story as much as I did, make sure to write me and let me know, too! 

25. Hidden in Lies/Uncovered by Truth by Rachael Duncan


24. Smokescreen by Ahren Sanders



23. Crash Ride by T. Gephart

 

22. Gable/Zeke/Loch (The Powers that Be) by Harper Bentley









21. A Father’s Fight/Fighting for Forever by JB Salsbury








20. With Gratitude and Love by Skye Turner



19. Bastard by J.L. Perry




18. Say My Name/On My Knees/Under My Skin (Stark International) by J. Kenner








17. Surrendering/Surviving/Salvation (Surrender Series) by Ahren Sanders









16. Repaired by Melissa Collins



15. Devious Minds by KF Germaine



14. Sacrifice by Adriana Locke



13. Last To Know/Never Too Late/In Your Heart/Take A Chance & The Road that Leads to Us (Willow Creek Series & Spinoff) by Micalea Smeltzer










12. The Allure of Julian LeFray by R.S. Grey



11. Worth the Fall/Worth the Risk (The McKinney Brothers) by Claudia Conner




10. Lukas/Talon (Ashes and Embers) by Carian Cole





9. Something Amazing/Something Precious by M. Clarke





8. My Soul to Keep by Kennedy Ryan


7. Finding Our Way/Staying On Course by Ahren Sanders




6. Black Number Four by Kandi Steiner



5. From the Wreckage by Melissa Collins



4. Cement Heart by Beth Ehemann


3. Fighting Silence/Fighting Shadows by Aly Martinez





2. Throwback by Zeia Jameson



1. A Lover's Lament by KL Greyson and BT Urruela













You May Also Like

0 comments