Powered by Blogger.

Review: All I Need by Scarlett Metal (Volume 1)

by - 11:13 PM


Author: Scarlett Metal
Title: All I Need (Volume 1)
Genre:   |Romance |
Release Date: September 16, 2014


424c4-synopsis


Sex, Drugs, and Rock and Roll.


It might sound cliché, but this is my life and I make no apologies for it. I party hard and f*ck my women even harder, sometimes more than one at a time. Music is my life and nothing else matters.

Then I met her.

She turned my world upside down with one smile...

Would I be able to give up the life I loved for her?

 

gif 2


 

fcd7a-myreview

Rating: 3.5 of 5 hearts

Screenshot_2014-08-18-21-39-42-4

Oh, how Author Scarlett Metal loved to torture me with this book! Dirty talking, arrogant, tattooed rocker Cane Stephens had me squirming throughout this entire book! And she didn’t stop there. Her leading lady Lindsey Jones had so much sass to her I was rolling. These two characters kept me glued to the book until the very end.

Let’s start with sassy Lindsey Jones, this girl just landed her dream job for the Rolling Stones and is on tour with a group of bands for the summer. (I am secretly jealous of her job!) This girl can write and knows her music. She is instantly drawn to Cane but knows he’s bad news. She keeps telling herself to stay away from him. But that is easier said than done.

Cane Stephen knows he is the hottest rock singer around right now. And he makes no qualms about being a man-whore. He doesn’t care who sees him or knows that he enjoys women 24/7. It’s his right as a rock star, isn’t it? He enjoys his sex, drugs, and rock and roll to extremes. He knows just how to push Lindsey’s buttons too with his dirty talking. I had to fan myself more than once because of this man.

One thing I loved about this book was how Cane was with Lindsey. Their chemistry was great! And Lindsey brings out Cane’s softer sweeter side he doesn’t let people see, even if he becomes a little overprotective.

I cannot wait to for book two. This one left me needing the next book bad! Give me Cane and Lindsey!

3c04a-meettheauthor

Image of Scarlett Metal


 

Scarlett lives in the Midwest with her family. When she's not busy writing steamy stories, she can be found with her nose in a book, camping, or geocaching with her family. She loves Diet Coke, Tina Fey and Amy Poehler, and 80's hair bands.

AuthorLinks

http://scarlettmetalauthor.com.

 

 BuyLinks


c7111-amazon-icon

You May Also Like

0 comments