Powered by Blogger.

Release Day Blitz & Review:::: Allure by CA Harms

by - 8:09 AM

Title: Allure (Brooklet Dreams)
Author: CA Harms
Genre: Contemporary Romance
Release Date: May 22, 2018
Publisher: Limitless Publishing
The next generation of the Southern Boys returns in a new spin-off series, Brooklet Dreams…
She was supposed to be my forever...

I’ll never forget the first time I saw her. She wore overalls two sizes too big and a pair of gloves that were also too large for her little hands. But that didn’t faze her one bit, and we clicked instantly. 
By the age of twelve, we had become best friends, and by the time we turned sixteen, we were more. I had eyes for only one girl. My girl.
But then life changed, and different paths led to broken promises. When she left town, I was forced to let go of our dreams.
I spent my days existing. Baseball, classes, and working at the family farm became my life. I didn’t care about anything else. Until I met Allison Jo. 
AJ was the quiet girl I never expected. She brought me to my knees with that beautiful smile. She made me laugh and slowly brought the old me back to life. I found myself wanting more with her.
I became her world, and she was my everything. 
But when my past returns, my world is turned upside down. 
I’m not sure I was prepared for what was about to happen.


4 out of 5 stars

This book is the first ina new series that is based on the children of one of my favorite series’ from CA Harms. Rhett and AJ start the series just right and I so can’t wait to read the rest -- but Mikey definitely has a soft spot in my heart already!!!

Rhett is almost finished with college and on his way to starting his life - the only problem is that he’s hung up on his first love who left years ago and hasn’t looked back since. His friends convince him to give AJ a chance and it’s amazing the connection he feels with her.

AJ has watched Rhett from afar for years and dreamed of the chance to be with him, but she’s all too aware of his history and doesn't want her heart broken, but takes the chance and goes out with him. Their connection is instant and their emotions are quick to feel everything for each other.

The fact that Rhett’s ex shows up wasn’t unexpected, but I’m not sure it played out quite how I expected and it felt a little rushed to be honest. BUT overall, I loved this story and the characters and think that Ms. Harms does a great job of bringing the story to life!
C.A. Harms is like any other addicted reader. She enjoys happy endings and HEA love stories. She hasn't always been a lover of Romance and had once been addicted to a good Mystery. Just recently she has taken on a new liking and now is a full blown Romance novel addict.
She lives in Illinois and enjoys spending time with her husband and two children. You will always find her with her kindle or paperback in hand as it is her favorite pass time.
HOSTED BY:

You May Also Like

0 comments