Powered by Blogger.

Release Day Blitz & Review::: Scoring Her by Max Monroe

by - 7:46 AM

Blurb:The end of the Billionaire Bad Boy era, the series comes to a close.

From Kline and Benny to Wes and Winnie with Thatch and Cassie in between, spend time with the characters that have stolen the hearts of both each other and readers alike, and meet the men of the upcoming spinoff series Mavericks Tackle Love.

Disclaimer: 
9 out of 10 early readers claimed some combination of heart palpitations, sobbing, and incoherent muttering about it "not being the end" when coming to the final pages of Scoring Her. Use caution when reading.


*Some evidence suggests the Acknowledgements may lessen the side effects enough to breathe normally again.

Lora's Review:
5 out of 5 stars

There are so many great words/phrases to describe this book:

SUPER HOT!
Steamy!
Sexy!
Laugh out loud funny!
Sweet!
Sassy!

The list could go on and on, but the truth is that it’s just plain amazing! If you haven’t read any of the Billionaire Bad Boys series, you really should change that RIGHT NOW because it is my favorite series of 2016!!!

Max Monroe does an amazing job of creating characters that steal your heart and make you want the absolute best for them...and then they do something ridiculous and you find yourself laughing out loud and everyone in the room looks at you like you’re crazy! I swear I felt like I was at the resort with Wes, Thatch & Kline and their ladies. I couldn’t put the book down. I just wanted to read forever!

I’m sad to see this be the end, but at the same time, I’m super excited to see what we get next from this crazy author duo!!

AND don’t miss the acknowledgements at the end. For the first time I didn’t even skim. I read all of them and laughed out loud again!


BLITZ WIDE GIVEAWAY LINK: https://goo.gl/qPuR2f

SCORING HER SPOTIFY PLAYLIST: https://goo.gl/sAM6Fh


You May Also Like

0 comments