Powered by Blogger.

Release Day Blitz & Review::: A Cranberry Inn Christmas by Beth Ehemann

by - 7:21 AM




A Cranberry Inn Christmas
by Beth Ehemann




Christmas at the Murphy household has always been a big deal, but with her daughters getting older, Kacie Murphy is feeling a bit sentimental, so she decides to give her family the perfect Christmas.

Plans of cookie baking, sleigh ride taking, and snowman making are quickly put in jeopardy when Kacie receives devastating news—her mom has sold the beloved Cranberry Inn. 

Not one to let his wife stay sad for long, hockey hunk and husband extraordinaire, Brody Murphy, hatches the ultimate surprise to save Kacie’s perfect Christmas.

When fate and the weather threaten his plans once again, Brody, Viper and Andy might just have to phone in a favor to Santa himself to save Christmas at the Cranberry Inn. 

*This low-angst, heartwarming novella of family and Christmas is the final farewell of the Cranberry Inn gang that readers have grown to love over the years.


by Lora
5 out of 5 stars

I love these characters. I love this series. I love EVERYTHING about this author.

It was so fun to see Brody & Kacie, Viper & Michelle, and Andy & Dani again as well as all the kids. I loved how Beth really put us right back in the story with all of them and how the story made my heart melt all over again for these characters that I love so dearly.

One of my favorite parts was getting to see a little softer, more thoughtful Viper. I know he’s a good guy, but too often we see his aggression and goofiness without seeing the real guy. We got a good dose of the real guy in this story!

I am so sad to see this series end, but so thankful that I own all of them and can go back and re-read anytime I want!!




Beth Ehemann lives in the northern suburbs of Chicago with her husband and four children. When she's not sitting in front of her computer writing, or on Pinterest, she loves reading, photography, martinis and all things Chicago Cubs. She's represented by Jessica Watterson of the Sandra Dijkstra Literary Agency.

You May Also Like

0 comments