Powered by Blogger.

Character Interview: The Ladies of the Alabama Summer Series by J. Daniels

by - 6:18 PM



Character Interview
with 
Mia Kelly and Tessa Kelly

Where I Belong (Alabama Summer, #1)All I Want (Alabama Summer, #2)



I had the honor of setting down with the Mia and Tessa this morning.  I think you all are in for quite a treat! These two ladies were an absolute delight to chat with.

Sarah: “I am so happy you ladies could make it!”

“Please have a seat.” {Waves my hand towards my plush interview couch.} “But no going to sleep on me regardless of how comfy the couch is.”  {smiles}

 “Mia how are Nolan and Chase? Your boys are just absolutely adorable.”

Mia: “Thank you! They are great. Chase doesn’t have the whole ‘sleeping at night’ thing down yet. He’s kinda got that reversed right now, but that’s okay. He’s such a good baby. And Nolan is so sweet with him. He wants to help with everything, and he talks to him a lot. I love that. I can’t wait until they can actually play together.”

Sarah: “I know the men have been getting a lot of attention lately.  How are you ladies taking it?” {Eyes Tessa in particular cause I can see her wanting to smack anyone who dares to touch Luke.} “I honestly don’t know if I could be as sweet as you lovely ladies.”

Tessa: *throws head back and laughs* “Oh, I’m definitely not sweet about it. But I get it. Luke is fucking hot, and he’s got that cocky asshole thing going on, which drives me nuts, so I get it. As long as these bitches don’t touch him, I’m good.”

Mia: “Plus, I think Reed is keeping the interviewers busy.” *looks at Tessa* “Has he slept with any of them yet? Did he tell you?”

Sarah: {Leans forward curious myself} Yes, do tell. We won’t tell anyone.

Tessa: “No, but that doesn’t mean he didn’t. I think he liked that Kellie chick over at Kinky something.” *laughs* “He’s such a slut.”

Mia: “I don’t mind if women swoon over Ben. I mean, look at him. It’s impossible not to. Then he opens his mouth, and boom, it’s over.”

Sarah: {Nods in complete agreement with Mia}

Tessa: *nods, looks at Sarah* “No touching. I’ll straight up cut a bitch if there’s touching.”

Sarah: “Got it!” {Holds my hands up, laughing} We can look but no touchy! “I must say you ladies are lucky.” {Shakes my head all dreamily}    

Sarah: “Okay, let’s start with a lightening round and let you ladies get comfortable. If you will answer the following questions with whatever comes to mind first.”

Sarah: “Lace or cotton.”

Tessa: “Lace.”

Mia: “Lace.”

Sarah: “Sweet or salty.”

Mia: “Sweet. Definitely.”

Tessa: *smiles* “Salty”

Sarah: {Smirks and gives Tessa a knowing wink}

Mia: “Eww, gross. I can hear where your dirty mind just went.”

Sarah: {laughs}

Tessa: *shrugs* “What?”

Sarah: “Fast or slow.”

Tessa: “Ooo, can I pick both? I like to start off slow, but I usually don’t have a say in how I get it.”

Mia: “It depends. I like fast and hard with Ben, but he’s so hot when he’s slow.”

Tessa: “Whore.”

Mia: “Skank.”

*Mia & Tessa high-five each other.*

Sarah: {laughs} “I can feel the love.”

Sarah: “Top or bottom.”

Tessa: “Top!” *does a little dance in her chair*

Mia: *laughs* “Yeah, top. Ben likes that.”

Sarah: “Telepathy or Telekinesis.”

Tessa: *looks at Mia, then at Sarah* “Say what?”

Mia: *laughs* “I’d want to read people’s minds. So telepathy.”

Tessa: “What’s the other one mean?” *smiles* “Is it sexual?”

Mia: “I think telekinesis is when you can move things with your mind.”

Sarah: “mhmm” {nods and agrees with Mia.}

Tessa: “Oh, I can do that anyway.”

Mia: “What?”

Tessa: “Yup. I just have to stare at Luke’s crotch, and it moves.”

Mia: *covers her face with both hands* “Oh. My. God. You didn’t.”

Tessa: “I’d love to know what he’s thinking though. So I’m going with that one.”

Sarah: {Reaches over and high-fives Tessa} “See! Tessa, knew what I was getting at.”

Sarah: “Okay,” {Smirks} “Everyone thinks that men have the dirtier minds but I beg to differ.  Do you agree or disagree with me ladies?”

Tessa: “My mind is filthy, but Luke might have me beat.”

Mia: “I don’t think anyone tops Tessa. Some of the things she thinks of… it’s crazy.”

Tessa: “I’m don’t have a filter. Except around the kids.”

Mia: “Which you don’t always have.”

Tessa: “I’ve only slipped up a few times with Nolan.” *smiles* “I should be rewarded for my efforts. It’s tough keeping this mouth clean.”

Sarah: “Tessa let’s start with you on this next round.”  {Sits back and gets comfortable in my chair, scanning my notecards debating on where to start.}

Sarah: “What is your favorite position to drive Luke crazy with? We know you like to push his buttons.”

Tessa: “Oh, that’s easy. I just bend over.” *smiles* “Seriously, that’s it. I’m dropping stuff left and right when we’re together just to put my ass in his face. And he makes this noise…” *touches her neck* “Right in the back of his throat when I do it. It’s crazy hot.”

Sarah: “Mia, would you like to answer this question too? I know everyone would love to know how you drive Ben mad.” 

Mia: “I just walk around topless, or I go without a bra.” *shrugs* “Boobs work wonders.”

Tessa: “He must be going crazy right now since you’re breastfeeding.”

Mia: “He’s obsessed. I think he’s debating on keeping me permanently pregnant.”

Sarah: “Mia is there a particular thing Ben can do to drive you crazy in the bedroom.”

Mia: *smiles* “He’s a cop. He has handcuffs.” *winks* “And he’s creative.”

Sarah: “Tessa I am sure that Luke has many things that get you humming but let’s try to keep it at one. If you can.”

Tessa: “He talks against me” *points to lap* “There. When he’s… you know. That drives me crazy.”
Mia: “What does he say?”

Tessa: “Really? You want to know?”

Mia: “No. Never mind. For some reason, I wasn’t thinking.”

Tessa: *sighs* “I love it.”

Sarah: {Thinks Tessa is one lucky woman and clears my throat to ask my next question.} “What is one fantasy you would both like to see your men fulfill in the near future?”

Tessa: “Sex in his cop car.”

Mia: “Yup! I’m dying for that!”

Tessa: “Seriously? Why aren’t they doing that? I’d lose my mind.”

Mia: *crosses arms* “I want that.” *looks at Sarah* “Wouldn’t you want that? Can you imagine how hot that would be?”

Sarah: {Wiggles in my chair a little just thinking of hot sex in a cop car.} “God, Yes! Do they have any hot cop friends you can hook me up with? I now need hot sex in a cop car!” 

Tessa: “So hot.”

Sarah: “Mia, I am curious to know after the incident with Nolan walking in on you and Ben if you two lock your bedroom door now.”

Mia: *laughs* “It’s always locked now. He’s getting older, and already asking questions about stuff like that. I don’t want to traumatize him.”

Tessa: “Just do it after he falls asleep.”

Mia: “That doesn’t matter. Nolan gets up in the middle of the night.”

Tessa: “Has he asked you where babies come from yet?”

Mia: “No, but when we were potty-training him, Ben would show him how big boys pee’d in the potty, and Nolan kept asking why Ben’s penis was bigger than his. Then he wanted to know if his was going to be as big as Ben’s.” *shakes her head*

Tessa: “Valid question.”

Sarah: {Nods my head in agreement with Tessa.} “I am with Tessa on that.”

Sarah: “And Tessa when Nolan visits please make sure you and Luke lock the bedroom door! {laughs} I would hate to the wrath of your brother.”

Tessa: “I’d never do that if Nolan was at our house. I’m way too loud.”

Mia: “Please don’t. I’m not ready to explain to Nolan why Aunt Tessa screams when she’s alone with Uncle Luke.”

Sarah: “Okay, Ladies, last question, what is your ideal Friday night like? Is it candlelight and roses? Curling up with a good book? Or maybe hot sexy with your man? Enquiring minds really want to know.” 

Mia: “I like being at home with Ben and the boys, watching a movie together.”

Tessa: “Snooze.”

Mia: “Oh, whatever. As soon as the boys are down, Ben and I go at it like horny teenagers.”

Tessa: “My ideal Friday night is having sex in a cop car.”

Mia: “You haven’t done that yet.”

Tessa: “I know. But that would be my ideal Friday night.”

Sarah: “Please let me know if you ever get that fantasy filled.  I will need deets!” {Gives Tessa my ‘I am so freaking serious face.’}

Sarah: {Smiles and stands up} “Thank you ladies for stopping by this evening.  I hope you will stop by and visit again soon.”


Please show Mia and Tessa some love and check out Where I Belong and All I Want by the Amazing J. Daniels. 


Where I Belong

All I Want



You May Also Like

3 comments

  1. Haha, loved this interview!!! And now sex in a cop car is on my bucket list ☺️

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such an awesome interview. I haven't read the books but now I'm totally going to. The characters are awesome!

    ReplyDelete