Powered by Blogger.

Release Day Blitz & Review::: Wildcat by Max Monroe

by - 8:16 AM


Blurb:
Wildcat: a football formation in which the ball is snapped, not to the quarterback, but to another player lined up in the quarterback position.

Wild, Cat: a beautiful woman from the sky, who hooked me against the rails, and has me on the ropes. Sweet like honey, with a hint of sass burning behind her pretty brown eyes, she took over my heart without warning.

I’m Quinn Bailey, quarterback for the New York Mavericks.
Sports analysts predicted I’d break records and take my team all the way.

But no one predicted this.

And just like the other team, I never saw it coming.


Disclaimer:
Things this book is:
  • Romantic Comedy
  • #1 in the Mavericks Tackle Love Series
  • Can be read as a complete standalone.
Things it isn’t:
  • Paranormal: The only thing magical is inside Quinn Bailey’s pants.
  • Boring: Pssh, please. Max Monroe doesn’t do boring.
  • Short: Prior to reading, prepare yourself for one huge, long, thick…book.


Book Links:

5 out of 5 stars!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This book totally takes me back to the Billionaire Bad Boys stories. The heart, the love, the comedy, the commitment...all of it is just so perfect and well done that I fell immediately in love with Quinn Bailey and I didn’t want his story to end!

I’m not a huge football fan. I don’t follow Hollywood royalty. I’m a  big reader and love well-crafted stories! That’s what this book was for me!! And at his core, Quinn wasn’t the arrogant, jerk, starting quarterback I expect of that world. He was sweet and honest and the perfect gentleman. And Cat’s thoughts on him after their first encounter were spot on:

Where most men would have come across as pushy and too overzealous, his vibe was the opposite. A Southern gentleman to his core, he was playful and flirtatious, but only when he understood those qualities were welcomed.

This story moved at a great pace. It wasn’t insta-love, but it was squick. They had dates. They got to know each other. They had troubles - especially his parents. They had successes. It was just such a wonderful read. I hope everyone will give it a try!!!

Disclaimer: The authors cannot be held liable for any smiles that are cracked while reading this book, as well as, any of the following side effects that may occur: Uncontrollable laughter, chronic swooning, and an addiction to Quinn Bailey that may require an admission into the *Max Monroe Rehab Facility.
Disclaimer for the disclaimer: *Rehab facility does not exist, but incessant re-reading of this book will most likely be unavoidable. Once you play with Quinn Bailey, you won’t want to play with anyone else.

BLITZ WIDE GIVEAWAY LINK: http://bit.ly/2nkjt0R

WILDCAT SPOTIFY PLAYLIST: https://goo.gl/Ly6N76

You May Also Like

0 comments