Powered by Blogger.

Release Day Blitz & Review::: Spring Break Baby Burrito by Frankie Love

by - 8:29 AM




















Bayleigh has sun-kissed skin with lots of curves and her tiny bikini has me wanting more than her drink order.
I’m filling in as a bartender at the Cancun Paradise Resort — and my shift is just ending.
She’s looking at me like she knows I’ll deliver the cocktail she’s dreaming about.
When I pull her to my lap, we both know this night is just getting started.


Dear Reader,
Short. Sweet. Sun-drenched.
I didn’t have any spring-breaks-gone-wild myself, so this April I’m living vicariously through Bayleigh and Brody!
He’s more than an alpha with a six pack … this hottie is about to become a daddy!



xo, frankie



3 1/2 out of 5 stars

The story was quick and a little rushed. The characters seemed a little less than developed to me. I enjoyed the banter and I thought it was cute, but it lacked something for me that I can't really identify. There was definitely some humor and there was most definitely insta-love. Overall, it was a good story, it just wasn't a great one. 

Frankie Love writes filthy-sweet stories about bad boys and mountain men. As a thirty-something mom who is ridiculously in love with her own bearded hottie, she believes in
love-at-first-sight and happily-ever-afters. She also believes in the power of a quickie.

You can find her at FRANKIELOVE.NET or on FB.
Frankie also writes under the pen names CHARLIE HART.






You May Also Like

0 comments