Powered by Blogger.

Promo Tour::: Chess Club Dropout by Lux Carmine

by - 8:14 AM

Title: Chess Club Dropout
Series: The Lone Wolves Series #1
Author: Lux Carmine
Genre: YA/Teen Romance/Contemporary Romance/NA Romance
Release Date: August 16, 2018

Everyone deserves a happy ending...At least the “good guys” do. That’s what the fairy tales want you to believe. But not everyone wants to live in a fairy tale. Not everyone believes in a happy ending. I certainly didn’t.
With the tragic loss of my mother and my grandmother I was sent away to live with my evil Aunt Sara. I had a new home, a new school and a huge hole in my heart. 
Trying to get back a piece of who I used to be before the tragedy, I decided to join the chess club. In my old school I was the geeky girl, the one who got straight A’s and never dared to break a rule. I was the girl who’d never been kissed and wondered if I ever would be. But when I was kicked out of chess club one fateful afternoon my life changed forever. 
That's when I met them...
The Lone Wolves scooped me up and took me under their wings. Jason, Kevin, Mike, Billy and Steven were playing the leads in the school’s production of Grease and that's where they shared something about themselves that they hadn’t shared with anyone. 
I felt I was in a fairy tale with them...but the secret we all shared had the ability to ruin my new life…
Would we be able to live happily ever after or were we the “villains?” 
** Chess Club Dropout is a contemporary young adult reverse harem novel that touches on first loves, cyberbullying, and other social issues.**
Lux Carmine is an American author who currently resides in Maryland. She studied Teaching in her home state, Virginia, before going on to spend several years traveling the States with her Army husband. She is a serious dog-lover, a practicing photographer and loves nothing more than to curl up with a feel-good swoon-worthy romance. 

HOSTED BY:

You May Also Like

0 comments