Powered by Blogger.

Release Day Blitz & Review::: Cold by Max Monroe

by - 8:30 AM


Cold by Max Monroe

I wanted a second chance. What I got was a repeat.

She was too beautiful. Too smart. And her emerald green eyes saw too much.

I wanted space-she took it away.
I craved her lips-she gave me her kiss.
I screwed it up-she got smart.

Avoiding me is the right thing to do. I'm messed up, tortured, and probably always will be.
But I still want her.
Her mind. Her body. Her heart.
I want it all.

And this time, I'm in control.
No matter what I have to do, I will make her mine.


Note: Levi and Ivy's story will continue in Book Three-Fox.


 Cold will be making the transfer to KU after release (after a full day on other platforms at the earliest).

4 1/2 out of 5 stars

I enjoyed the first book, Stone. I liked getting to know the characters and I thought I would really hate Levi after what he did, BUT I couldn’t have been more wrong. This book brought out some strong emotions from me and Levi was mostly responsible for that.

The story continues right from where it left off and Ivy is rightfully angry and Levi is regretful. I think it’s better to just read the story than have me tell you what happened, but I promise you will feel everything from anger to sad to relief and so much more. I went in to the series mostly blind because I knew I liked the author and I think that’s the best way to read it as well.

I so, so, so can’t wait for Fox - is it out yet?! This trilogy got better with book 2 and I think it’ll get even better with book 3!!


 Also, the third and final book in the series is up for preorder.
FOX (Book #3): Release date May 20th, 2018
Amazon US:  http://bit.ly/Fox_aa

 STONE COLD FOX TRILOGY 
SPOTIFY PLAYLIST:  https://goo.gl/tcha9q

Disclaimer: Pregnant women and people with health conditions should use caution when reading Cold. Early readers complain of dehydration due to the inability to stop reading to rehydrate, occurrences of near heart-stopping angst and fevers stemming from too much sexual tension heat. 
Disclaimer for the disclaimer: This is a book, not a ride at an amusement park, and is no actual threat to your health.

You May Also Like

0 comments